Cancer Diseases Information and Tips provide you to find all the solutions and tips for your problem's related to Cancer Diseases. Get complete detailed information on Cancer Diseases and how to control Cancer Diseases. More and more people come to our website for Cancer Diseases tips and we make them Satisfy

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Complete Guide to Survival - I Live On, and I Want You to Live Too!

What do you want to know? Why? Survival tips are necessary.

The fact is after the thorough diagnosis, you will feel very depressed. LIFE, seem to slip away as time passes.

So, do not let cancer steal your dreams! Think of survival!

You want to try something effective, something you want, then it has become more than a desire now.

Me, I can talk to you.

The simplicity of such a problem; is an illness, which people have the "fatal" perception about it. CANCER, is not equals DEATH.

I survived cancer myself, and I always tell my peers, do not ever think of giving up.

Easier said than done, BUT, I DID IT

Yes, YOU can cry, YOU can curse, but, the problem here is bigger than anything. THIS IS CONCERNING YOUR LIFE!

Submit to fate?

Submission is not the way to live. Making your stand is the start of a survival process.

For me, I want YOU , to dry your tears and prepare to cope with this painful; yet honorable cause.

YOU set the limitations in your life.

YOU will step out of your comfort zone, and push YOURSELF beyond YOUR limits.

YOU shall achieve the objective that is in your mind.

Set all negativity aside, go for the tedious, tiring and miserable therapies and endure the seemingly impossible.

Remember, impossible feats are also set, by YOU. Your mind, your negative thoughts.

I Believe in Life, Not Death

People, who know about my ordeal, marvel at my survival process. But, they do not feel much; as they are not the ones trying to help YOU.

YOU want to surpass the expectations of a patient. Survive CANCER!

YOU are not sick, you just have to spend more time working on the issue.

I am a cancer survivor who achieved in an awkward way and lived on. I write articles to inspire others and help them to overcome challenges in life.

Sincerely, I wish everyone well.